- 1 ripe, yet firm banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fruit jam or preserves
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds or other nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries or other fresh fruit
a JAMTASTIC idea from thekitchn.com
- Split the banana lengthwise and lay the two halves in a shallow bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the yogurt and put it on top of the banana.
- Warm the jam in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds, or until it is very runny.
- Use a spoon to drizzle the jam over the yogurt, and sprinkle the nuts over everything. Top with the blueberries, and dig in!