I told Jenkins Jellies that I would come up with a cocktail for their "Hell Fire" Pepper Jelly. No better time then cooking to make yourself a frozen cocktail! The room had already smelled of jalapeno so I figured why not bust out the blender. Here's how I made this delicious drink that packs a bite!
- 1 cup fresh chopped pineapple
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp of Jenkins Hell Fire Pepper Jelly
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 shots of light rum
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of ice
- toss all that in the blender and give it a twirl.
- dump it in a glass & top with a "floater" of a nice dark rum.
- and of COURSE...a dash of attitude
AMAZING! I garnished it with a pineapple I glazed in the pepper jelly. Now I'm enjoying my Hellfire Pineapple Princess (that's my name for this baby)! This allowed me to take the much needed cool break from the kitchen. What a spicy little day it's been.