Strawberry Vanilla Bean Margarita
Strawberry Vanilla Bean
- A hefty pour of Cazadores Tequila or other premium tequila (about 2 oz)
- 1/2 oz organic agave nectar
- Generous splash fresh lime Juice (1/2 oz +)
- Tiny squeeze fresh lemon juice
- Little bitty splash orange juice
- 1½ - 2 spoonfuls of my Strawberry Vanilla Bean jam
- Combine with a small scoop of ice in a shaker.
- Fill a salted or unsalted (up to you) margarita glass with ice.
- Shake the sh_t out of it and strain over the ice. (Want the little strawberry pieces in your drink? Just dump it in the glass without straining.)