This is a dessert pizza that will keep you coming back for more! Addictive and pretty amazing. I found myself making this one for breakfast and brunch as well as adding it to my favorite party snack tables. :-)
- Preheat the grill or grill pan.
- Grill the flatbread just to warm and to achieve the grill marks. If using pizza dough, roll out into 6-inch diameters and cook over lightly oiled grill until cooked through.
- In a bowl, cream together the mascarpone, lime zest, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Spread the cheese mixture onto the flatbread up to ¼-inch away from the edge.
- Spoon half a jar of the jam onto each flatbread and carefully spread the jam over the cheese mixture, making sure not to mix the jam into the cheese.
- Sprinkle the pizzas with the desired toppings.
- Slice and serve!