- 1 package Betty Crocker dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup LAURA ANN's JAMS (Classic Raspberry is grandma's favorite)
- 1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
Nothing like BUSTING grandma for her "secret brownie" recipe and finding out it was a Betty Crocker mix the entire time!
I found this in my grandma's recipe box and had to share. My classic raspberry preserve recipe is the perfect swirl for this Betty Crocker Classic!
- Heat Oven to 350.
- Make brownies as directed on package for 13"x9" pan. Cool Completely.
- Beat Cream Cheese, powdered sugar and your favorite Laura Ann's Jams (in this case CLASSIC RASPBERRY) in a small bowl on medium speed until smooth. Spread over brownies.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl uncovered on Medium (505) about 1 minute or until the mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over the brownies. refrigerate about 1 hour or until the chocolate is firm before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.