- Stew together tomatoes and strawberry syrah jam and wine for about 30 minutes in a large pot on medium-low, until reduced a little, stirring occasionally. (20 min if you do not add the wine)
- Stir in olive oil, salt, and chili flake.
- Using a food processor or immersion blender, puree the tomato strawberry syrah mixture. You can puree until smooth or leave the sauce slightly chunky. Just depends on your texture preference. I had the sauce slightly chunky at the restaurant so I pureed it smooth at home. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to the package. Drain and reserve a tablespoon of pasta water.
- Toss together the pasta and the sauce, adding the pasta water, if necessary to loosen up the sauce.
- Finish with fresh cracked pepper and lot’s of yummy pecorino cheese.
adapted from EASYRECIPE